7/29/12

Tag | 10 Little Secrets

  1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
    • Kind of tricky -- lace tops, cheetah/leopard print shoes and bold lipstick.
  2. What is your skincare secret?
    • OCM method and weekly spa facial
  3. What is your hair care secret?
    • No shampoo -- just conditioner. I use shampoo once a month if I feel the need to.
  4. What is your biggest diet rule?
    • Don't really have a diet rule -- I'm actually looking to gain weight, but I guess drinking Ensure Plus to maintain/gain weight.
  5. What are your workout tips?
    • Do exercises that are fun, make you happy and don't feel like a workout. I tend to do a lot of Zumba everyday for at least 2 hours.
  6. What perfume is your secret weapon?
    • Anything that has a pomegranate, lavender or vanilla scent. I don't have one currently -- still seeking for the PERFECT one.
  7. Show a clothing item which always turns heads.
    • This empire dress that I wore for my 21st birthday. It shows off my slight curves without being overly tight on my body. Has a bit of ruching on the sides and just looks fabulous with the red and black crochet top with zebra detailing. Shows off my arms, hips, bottom and right amount of legs.
  8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
    • My silver, turquoise and teal vintage necklace.
  9. Who is your style crush?
    • Charlize Theron, Eva Longoria, Rihanna, LaLa Vasquez and Elle Varner.
  10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
    • I use to be on the debate team, play soccer and basketball as well as run track -- all back in Middle and High School.
These are my little secrets -- I do have more that I will definitely share with all someday.

What are your 10 little secrets?

5 comments :

  1. You only have to wash your hair once a month and you're lovely and slim without any diet rules- Im completely jealous here :) hehe. Love your empire dress too x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shampoo makes my hair super dry so i do it once a month when I clarify and lol, I need to truly gain weight. I'm underweight and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. cute blog - new follower from the blog hop. Hope you will follow back. Thanks.

    http://babyboomersbombshellsandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and I'll go check your blog out now!

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog through BBU Blog Hop! Love it and followed :)

    Follow back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected