6/1/15

Plan with Me #1 | Week 23 - My Birthday

Hello my loves!

I'm here to share my planner layout for June 1st to 7th which is week 23 and also the week of my birthday! I wanted to do something sweet and simple. I also wanted to incorporate some of my new planner/stationery finds from Dollar Tree, Ebay and Yozocraft.

I wanted to stick with pink and blue as my theme colors and decided to utilize the new Korean diary stickers I have. I absolutely love how the layout came out and I'm excited to share it with you all.



|| WHAT I USED ||
Floral washi tape - Michael's (Recollection)
Pink washi tape - Walgreens (Scotch)
Blue glitter washi tape - Dollar Tree
Sticky notes & page flags - Ebay (ginger*jujusmile10)
Pink & Blue blank stickers - Erin Condren
Owls - Dollar Tree
Frame labels - Dollar Tree
Korean Diary Stickers - Ebay & Yozocraft
Permanent markers - Dollar Tree
Gel pens - Dollar Tree
Uniball Signo 207 gel pens - Walmart
Paper Mate InkJoy 100 1.0M - Rite Aid
Sharpie fine point marker - Walgreens
Sharpie pen - Walgreens
Pilot G2 gel pen - Took it from my mom's stash ")

I am very pleased with this plan with me video and I definitely hope to record more videos like this soon.

How did you decorate your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected