6/20/15

Planner Haul #2 | Michael's, Walmart & Walgreens (Part 1)

Hello my loves,

I wanted to share my massive three part haul with you all. I had gone shopping for a ton of items and was extremely excited to share them with you all. In this post you will see part one of the haul, but links to part two and three are down below.



|| WHAT I PURCHASED ||
Clip-rite Clip Flags in Wild Blue Safari - Walmart
Recollections 1/8 Hole Punch - Michael's
The Ladybug Sticker Book - Michael's
Bunny Crossing Sticker Book - Michael's
Cool Cats Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring Birdies Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring has Sprung Sticker Book - Michael's
Groovy Owl Sticker Book - Michael's
Wise University Sticker Book - Michael's
Uniball Signo 207 Colors Gel Pens - Walmart
Pink Pencil Case - Walgreens
Sharpie Stylo Pens - Walgreens
Bic Velocity Gel Pens - Walgreens

Check out Part 2 and Part 3 to see other items I got!

What have you recently picked up for your planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected