6/3/15

GRWM | Wedding Guest

Hello my loves!

Today's post is about a look I wore for a wedding I attended with my fiance. We went to support his fraternity brother and college friend get married. I decided something sweet, yet sexy would work with the dress I wore.
Check out the video...



|| WHAT I USED ||
- Face -
Maybelline Define-A-Brow - Medium Brown
Shea Moisture Cosmetics Primer
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser - Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer - Caramel
Shea Moisture Cosmetics CC Cream
NYC Loose Powder - Translucent
Black Radiance Pressed Powder - Rich Mahogany
Jordana Blush - Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer - Glow

- Eyes -
NYX HD Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Soft Peach
Lancome Glittering Eye Powder - Lumieres de Paris (LE)
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Maybelline Ultra Liner
Jordana Fabu Liner
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara
Shisiedo Corrector Pencil - Medium

- Lips -
Wet n Wild Lip Liner - Fab Fuchsia
Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipstick - Power Peony
Stila Lip Glaze - Cherry Blossom

I think this look would work great for any event or just for a nice walk through the park. It's simple, yet makes a bold statement.

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected