6/10/15

Plan with Me #2 | Week 24 Spread

Hello my loves!

Today I have my weekly spread for week 24. I wasn't able to record a full on plan with me because my camera shut off midway, but I do still want to share all the goodies I used for this week and where I got them from.

This week I surrounded my theme around some new Scotch washi tape I picked up from Target. The beautiful mint, powder blue and confetti washi are just gorgeous.



|| WHAT I USED ||
Scotch Washi Tapes - Target
Cat Paperclip - DIY
Birthday Sticker - Erin Condren
Groovy Owl Sticker Book - Michael's
Cool Cats Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring Birdies Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring has Sprung Sticker Book - Michael's
Hoppin' Around Sticker Book - Target
Peach & Blue Page Flags - Ebay
Pink & Green Love of Flowers Page Flags - Ebay
Masking Sticker Set Ver Basic - Ebay
White Polka Dot Sticker Sheet - Dollar Tree
Rainbow Market Diary Stickers (Blue) - Ebay
Rabbit Girls Diary Stickers - Yozocraft
Day & Day Today Stickers Ver 2 - Yozocraft
Bonnie Series Diary Stickers - Yozocraft

I enjoyed how this week turned out, but next week I'm going to try and stick to one sticker book :)

What does your weekly layout look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected