5/27/15

Planner Love | Decorate with Me #3

Hello my planner addicts!

Week 22 has come around and I went with butterflies for my weekly theme thanks to the EC Creative Challenges group on Facebook.

Let's Decorate!


WHAT I USED
Holographic Tape - Target One Spot
Washi Tape - Michael's
Spring has Sprung Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring Birdies Sticker Book - Michael's
Spring Garden Sticker Book - Target
Ladybug Sticker Book - Michael's

If you are interested in getting $10 off your first Erin Condren order click this link and sign up. You'll receive your coupon after signing up.


How did you pretty plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected