5/18/15

Love Your Droid | May 2015

My cellphone is an extension of me.  Yes, I said it.  I'm not ashamed and neither should you.  My cellphone is my camera, music player, gaming system, social media outlet and communication to those I can't see in front of me.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S5 in white which is running Android 4.4.2 (aka KitKat) and I've had it for about 3 months now.  I adore my phone, and it is perfect to me.  Today, I'm going to post pictures of my customized home-screen because it's absolutely pretty.

I recorded a What's on my Phone Tag a few months back which you can watch below, but I think it's time for me to share my new home-screen in written detail. I did change a few things around and I think screenshots are so much fun :)


My Updated Home-screens

This is my main home-screen which houses all of my immediate apps and needs. I decided to keep my phone completely girly with the Hello Kitty theme for the rest of May since my birthday is going to be next month. I absolutely love the teal and pink colors with the pop of lavender in the mix. The launcher I am using is Dodol Launcher with the Love is Sweet theme. The wallpaper I'm using is from Sweet x Poison. The font on my phone is called Diamond Girl.
  To change the icons on my phone I use a variety of apps such as Line Deco, CocoPPa and Icon Changer. I enjoy making my phone unique as much as I can because it means that it fits my current mood and/or my personality.
I love the ability to just up and change my phone whenever I want. I can't wait to decorate at the end of the month for my birthday - June 3rd! I'm excited to play with some lavender and mint colors.

What's on your home-screen this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected