5/16/15

Planner Love | Decorate with Me #1

Hello my loves!

Today I want to share this first posts (and video) to a new series I'm starting called Plan with Nay. I absolutely love planning. It's a huge time-saver AND a life-saver. I've used a planner since the 5th grade (thankful to my college prep school days) and have carried on into my adult life. When I first started using planners and agendas I used it solely for functional use...to write down assignments, tests days, breaks, papers and so forth. Ever since the Erin Condren craze began in 2013 I started to like the idea of decorating my planner to make it not only functional, but pretty.
This year is definitely about me loving my planner and making it pretty! I have an Erin Condren planner which I love! This is my second year as an EC lover. I can go on and on about why I love my EC Life Planner, but that's a whole other post to come. This post, and others like it, will include photos and/or video about how I decorated my week along with details of where things were purchased.

Disclosure
I am by no means an expert at decorating my planner. I'm still a newbie to it and thoroughly enjoy taking the time to plan out my days and weeks.

Let's decorate!


WHAT I USED
Bubblegum Platinum Edition Life Planner - Erin Condren
Papermate InkJoy 100 1.0m Pens - RiteAid
BiC Mechanical Pencil - Deals
Ice Breaker 1.0m Black Ink Pen- Staples
Page Flags - Staples
Washi Tape - Michael's
Disney Princess Pet Stickers - Walgreens
Hello Kitty Stickers - Target
Darice Sticker Books - Target
Minnie Mouse Sticker Book - Dollar Tree
List Pad - Target

If you are interested in getting $10 off your first Erin Condren order click this link and sign up. You'll receive your coupon after signing up.

How do you decorate your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected