11/1/13

Haul | Rite Aid Makeup Buys

Hello my loves!

What a beautiful day we are having for the start of November! I can't believe there is only 1 month left in 2013 -- OMG! That means...Thanksgiving is around the corner, Christmas is coming up and my baby boy will be here in a matter 2 and a half months!!!! So exciting, but nerve wrecking. For this first post of November, I will be sharing with you all some things I purchased from Rite Aid about a week ago.

I initially went to rite aid for some pregnancy snacks that will suit my teeth issues (need a root canal and extraction after my little one is born), but of course I can never pass up the opportunity to browse in the makeup and skincare aisle. That would be a disgrace! LOL. Luckily I did and boy were they having a massive sale on cosmetics. BOGO, 30-50% off certain cosmetic lines...I was in heaven.

If you want to see the haul video and not read through all my writing check it out below, if so watch the video and read more info:



Of course the first thing I get drawn to are lippies. I can admit I am a huge lip junkie -- be it lipstick, lip gloss or lip stain. Now I'm getting addicted to lip liners...such a sad day for my pockets. However, I came out running with some amazing products that I want to share with you all!!!

Nail Polish
Due to majority of my nail polish being in storage and not knowing if we (my family and I) lost the storage or not I wanted to start rebuilding my collection just in case we did lose it (tear*).
This is a beautiful creme color. It caught my eye the moment I walked into rite aid. It's a Brucci Nail Hardener Polish in Victoria's Blue Eyes and it retails for $3.49 USD.
Revlon Nail Enamel in Flirt and Dreamer. Flirt is a gorgeous mauve with pink undertones. Dreamer is a beautiful blue with purple undertones. They retail for $5.99 USD.
L'Oreal Nail Colors in Orange You Jealous?, Not A Cloud In Sight and Butterfly Kisses. Orange You Jealous? is a beautiful orange with a slight pastel twist. Not A Cloud In Sight is a teal blue with slight green undertones. Butterfly Kisses is a mauve with strong pink undertones. These are all cream finish polishes and they all retail for $5.99 USD.
Revlon treatments are absolutely amazing to me! They truly work for my nails. From L-R: Revlon Matte Top Coat; $5.99 USD. Revlon Nail Brightener; $7.99 USD. Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat; $5.75. Revlon Liquid Quick Dry; $5.75USD. The Brucci Acrylic Top Coat works outstandingly (if that's a word) and it retails for $3.49 USD.

Lipstick
Me being the lipstick junkie that I am, I had to snag at least two new lipsticks. I gravitated towards reds as I am getting into red lipstick now a days. I also snatches up two other colors that I've been eying for a while as well.
Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks retail for $8.99 USD. Shades: Certainly Red which is a true blue-based red. Cherries In The Snow is gorgeous cherry red with pink undertones. Violet Frenzy is a sheer violet with a bit silver shimmer in it. L'Oreal Caresse lipstick in Pink Vinyl retails for $9.99 USD. I must say Pink Vinyl looks like a bright, bold barbie pink, but when applied to the lips it's not as bold as the color in the tube.

Lip Stains
A long lasting lip color -- why not! I have heard a lot about the Wet n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Colors. Some reviews were positive and others negative, but I decided to get them. Why? I love a bright pink lip and I don't mind a lip stain being drying. My trick: lip balm underneath, one coat of lip stain and lip balm or gloss to apply whenever my lips feel a bit dry.
These babies cost $2.99 USD. The shades I have are: Pocketful of Roses - a rosy, mauve lip color with a natural feel to it. Back To The Fuchsia - a bright fuchsia pink. Click On My HyperPink - bright, neon bubblegum pink.

Lip Glosses
Glossy, creamy, smooth, but not sticky. I got to have a beautiful lip gloss at all times. Lip gloss is just essential for me, especially with new formulations that make lip glosses more opaque, long lasting and less sticky.
Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Captivating Coral for $7.19 USD. It's an orange with a slight tinge of coral to it. L'Oreal Infalliable  Le Gloss in Undeniable Mauve for $10.49 USD. This is a beautiful creamy mauve with pink undertones. L'Oreal Le Gloss in Nude Touch and Nude Illusion for $7.99 USD. Nude Touch is a nude with peachy-pink undertones and Nude Illusion looks like a bronze, but it's more clear with gold shimmers on the lips.

Lip Liners
Liners have become a new fad for me. Lately I've been wanting to play around with more lip liners. I went a little liner crazy, but what girl wouldn't want to play around with liners. I also like liners for when I want a matte lip color.
Top row consists of Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liners and they cost $6.19 USD. The colors consists of: Nude, Toast, Rose and Raisin. Middle row consists of L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liners & Sharpener and they cost $8.99 USD. Colors include: Truly Burgundy, More Chocolate and Au Naturale. Bottom Row consists of L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liners and they cost $8.99 USD. Colors include: Lasting Plum, Truly Burgundy, Beyond Pink, Nudes For Life and All About Pink.

I must say, Rite Aid did some damage in my pockets, but not too bad because of their amazing sale! I can't wait until they stock up on new makeup products -- I seem to be more interested in buying makeup then actually putting it on these days.

What are your latest makeup buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected