11/13/13

Tutorial | Subtle Emerald Smokes

The end of 2013 is nearing and I decided to get as much use of this fall's color of the year which Emerald according to Pantone. I'm much more excited about Spring 2014's color of the year, but we'll save that for the month of March shall we!

Emerald is such a pretty color that sometimes goes unnoticed in the beauty world. I wanted to play it up a bit and see if I could personally pull off the eyeshadow on the lid and not just the lower lashline or waterline. This Emerald definitely gives a seductive look to the makeup and I even got tons of compliments when wearing it. That should tell me something . . . shouldn't it?!
This look is surrounded by one of my favorite bold eyeshadows from Lancome called The Fab Life. It's a gorgeous, rich, bold emerald-teal green that just pops out and looks flawless. I wanted to do a subtle smoky eye with Emerald and I think I pulled it off.



Want to get this look? Check out the products below.
xBROWSx
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
- LancĂ´me Brow Expert in Natural

xFACEx
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Foundation in 460 Classic Tan
- Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium (under eyes)
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320

xCHEEKSx
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
- Jordana Blush Powder in Blushing Rose
- Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer
xEYESx
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Moonlit Jewels (emerald)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin and Buck)
- Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in The Fab Life
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette - 2nd Edition
- Jordana Fabu Liner
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Liner and Brightener in Emerald Empire (nude)
- Wet n Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

xLIPSx
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
- Maybelline Lip Liner in Raisin
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
- L'Oreal Infallible 8hr Le Gloss in Undeniable Mauve
Have you incorporated Emerald into any of your makeup looks this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected