11/1/13

Tutorial | Go-To Fall Eyes #1

Happy 1st of November my loves!

Hope you all had a fabulous October and Halloween. I just stayed in, ate ice cream and played tag with my little one! As you can see, I am still on a roll with these blog posts. Got a mission to complete before January!!!

Today's post is on a fall eye look that I will be going to most of fall. This is only one out of three fall eye looks I'll be using for every day wear when I'm not sure of what to wear makeup wise. Everything you see will be the same except for the liner on my waterline, lipstick color and blush of course. I wanted to do an eye look that would pop, but still be dark, yet subtle. Somethng that wouldn't take away from my outfits, hairstyle or lip color of choice.

For this look, I decided to play around in my Inglot shadows. I've had this palette since July and really haven't given it much love, so for the next couple months I'll be on an Inglot high! I love the quality of their shadows AND not to mention the price point!
Instagram pic!
Check out the tutorial to get a step-by-step look:



If you like this look, but find that the lip color is too dark for your liking, you could always wear a red, pink, purple or nude. If you're daring, try this out with a black or blue lipstick. I'm sure it would look stunning!

For a list of the products I used to create this look, read below and see if you have any of these items or something similar.
xBROWSx
- L'Oreal Hip Color Truth Cream Liner in Brown
- Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
- LancĂ´me Brow Expert in Natural
close up of the face. love how the blush is a subtle pink and not so bright.
xFACEx
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel 
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in 860 Classic Tan
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium

xCHEEKSx
- Revlon PhotoReady Creme Blush in Flushed
- Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
- Urban Decay Naked Basics in Faint (used to contour)
close up of the eyes. I love how the pink pops, but doesn't look too out there.
xEYESx
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Khaki Suede (dark brown)
- Inglot Matte  #357
- Inglot Matte  #353
- Inglot Matte  #341
- Inglot Matte  #344
- Inglot AMC Shine #30
- Inglot AMC #54
- Inglot Matte #329
- Inglot AMC #74
- Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Liner
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 13L
- Lancome Hynose Star Mascara
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - Waterproof

xLIPSx
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
- L'Oreal Anti-Feathering Lip Liner in Truly Burgundy
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Sultry Sable

My favorite part of this look has to be the lips! That dark lip is simply outstanding and gives this look a complete fall feel to it.
simple face shots!
This look is definitely going to be a go to look for fall as the eyes are matte and not dark at all. I do have 2 other fall looks that I'll be leaning towards for fall as well. Stay tuned for the next look!

What do you think about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected