11/15/13

FOTD | Go-To Fall Eyes #2

Hi my loves!

Hope you are all having an awesome week! Today I wanted to share a quick glimpse at another upcoming installment to my fall eye series. Another natural every day eye, but instead of being matte, I added a bit of shimmer to the lids. The cheeks and lips are soft and compliment this look very well.
I love how the lips glow with this look! I think I'm in love with this lip combination for sure. Great combo and looks absoultely stunning. For two lip products I hate, they look great together on my lips.



I do plan to do a tutorial on this look sometime soon because I absolutely love this look for an everyday eye look since it sparkles without being to glittery and messy.
xBROWSx
- Lancome Brow Expert in Natural
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Dark Brown

xFACEx
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Honey
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in W6 Sun Beige
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium

xCHEEKSx
- BH Cosmetics Duo Blush Palette
xEYESx
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Khaki Suede (champagne)
- Lancome Color Design Shadaow in All That Glistens
- Coastal Scents 26 Shadow & Blush Combo Palette (browns, peach and light pink)
- Jordana Fabu Liner
- Rimmel Special Eyes Percision Liner in Black Magic
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Waterproof
- Lancome Definicils

xLIPSx
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Lipsticks in Airy Fairy
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Whisper

Keep in mind you can change the lip for your liking, but because I normally rock a bold lip I wanted to try something much more subtle on the lips for this.
Compared to my Go-To Fall Eyes #1 I did, this one has a bit more shimmer to it while still be subtle. I'm the type of girl that loves shimmer on the lids more often then a matte look. I love how the eyes glow without being too over the top. Don't you agree?!

What do you think about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected