12/1/13

November '13 Monthly Favorites

It's that time when everyone starts to share their November favorites. Yes, yes -- it's the first of December and November has gone. This is the last month of 2013...can you believe it?! I'm extremely excited!

I have not been too active with sharing my monthly favorites because I was solely sticking to makeup products. I decided to include hair, body and skincare products into my favorites just to keep consistent in doing my monthly posts.

This month I have a good variety of products to show you all ranging from body care, skincare and makeup.



These are my November favorites -
  • Lancome Tresor In Love Perfume
  • LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub
  • Freeman Feeling Beautiful Hydrating Facial Mask in Goji Berry
  • CoverGirl TruBlend Foundation in Classic Tan
  • Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
  • Lancome Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mocha Havana
  • Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
  • Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry
  • Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve It Over
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Rosebud
These are the products I've truly been enjoying for this month. Hopefully I'll have 10 new products to show you for December.

What are your November favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected