12/15/13

Empties #1 | Products I've Used Up

Here it is, my first ever empties post and video. I've wanted to do one for a while, but I never really got around to saving up my products. I can't speak for others but I know that it's very easy for me to buy a ton of products, but a lot of them just lie around unused and unloved simply collecting dust till they inevitably expire.

Since I've been doing No Buy November and now Project Pan this will encourage me to use more of what I have, also when I've used up the product fully I can properly decide whether or not I'll repurchase it.

I will say: it has taken me about three to four months to accumulate this amount of products to show you all. Ever since being pregnant I have not been going anywhere but to the doctors or wearing makeup at all. I'm slowly getting back into doing my makeup on an every day basis though.

So without further or do...here are my empties! I will also mention if I would repurchase the product or not.



Below I've listed each product mentioned in the video. I will also try to organize these videos and posts a bit better as well.

Products Used Up:
+ Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Foaming Facial Wash
+ Lancome Rengerie Lift Multi Action Eye Cream
+ Avon Perfumed Skin Softener in Haiku
+ Lancome Cils Booster XL
+ Jordana FabuLiner
+ Prenatab FA Prenatal Pills
+ Mainstays Candle in Sweet Pea
+ Mainstays Candle in Vanilla
+ Mainstays Candle in Garden Rain
+ Mainstays Candle in Honeydew & Melon
+ Blistex Lip Medex
+ EOS Lip Balm in Summer Matte
+ EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
+ Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
+ Burts Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter
+ Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm
+ London Beauty 60 Ct Cotton Rounds
+ Brucci Lipstick in Onyx Matte
+ L'Oreal Color Truth HiP Cream Liner in Brown
+ ELF Palette in Smoky
+ ELF Eyelid Primers in Champagne and Pearl
+ Avon SuperShock Mascara
+ Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara
+ Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara
+ L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome in Silver Lightening
+ Wet n Wild Khol Eyeliners in Sky Blue & Cool Green
+ Walgreens Complete Moisture Lotion
+ CVS Ultra Soft Baby Wipes
+ Up & Up Makeup Removing Towelettes
+ Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
+ Olay Active Hydrating Creme Original Formula
+ Avon Footworks Overnight Cream in Beautiful Lavender
+ Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Hand Cream
+ Avon Naturals Orange Blossom and Verbena Juicy Moisture Moisturizing Hand Lotion
+ Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Gentle Skin Cleanser
+ Freeman Feeling Beautiful Kiwi & Yogurt Cream Cleanser
+ Tone Daily Detox White Clay & Pink Jasmine Body Wash
+ Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sample
+ Tresemme Split End Shampoo
+ Bonner Brothers Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion with Castor Oil and Aloe
+ Chi Shine Infusion Hair Shine Spray
+ Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave In Conditioner
+ Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo

The plan is to do my empties every two months so that I can have enough products to show you.

What are some products you used up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected