11/6/14

Tutorial | Fall Glam

Hello my loves!

I'm back with a fabulous Fall Glam tutorial that I hope you will all enjoy!

I was inspired to play around with some products I haven't used at all since I purchased them and the fall season. This has become a new love for me and will be my go-to fall look.

Tutorial



I just love how glamorous this look is and how the lip color really pops out. Of course you could go nude, pink, red or even darker -- whatever your spice!

Products Used

Brows

~ Wet n Wild Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
~ Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
~ Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette

Face

~ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer #002
~ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Honey
~ Lancome Maquicomplet in Caramel
~ CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in 860 Classic Tan
~ Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320 Honey
~ Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany (contour)
~ Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve (blush)
~ Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow (highlight)

Eyes

~ UDPP
~ NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
~ Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Comfort Zone (highlight, eyelid and definer)
~ Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked 2 and Faint)
~ L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
~ Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
~ Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Liner
~ Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in Emerald Empire (nude)

Lips

~ Wet n Wild Lipliner in Chestnut
~ LancĂ´me L'Absolu Mat Cashmere in 300 Magie Pourpre (Limited Edition Fall/Winter 2012 Collection called Midnight Roses)
~ Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Plum Luster

Photos


Hope you all enjoy this look as much as I do!

What's your go-to fall glam look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected