11/24/14

Airbrush Kit Haul - Part 2

Hello my loves!

I am back with Part 2 to my airbrush kit haul. You can check out Part 1 which includes the compressor and full kit I received as a gift from my fiance. This part of the haul is extra foundation I purchased from Graftobian.

The three sets I got are from Graftobian (my go-to kit brand). I got the Cool #1 set, Warm #2 set and Neutral #3 which is freaking awesome!

The Cool #1 set comes with the Glamaire foundation and HD Glamour cremes in the following colors:
  • Buff
  • Sunrise Flush
  • Aurora
  • Morning Glow
  • Afterglow
The Warm #2 set comes with the Glamaire foundation and HD Glamour cremes in the following colors:
  • Buttermilk
  • Desert Sand
  • Golden Sunset
  • Deep Xanthe
  • Midnight Marigold
The Neutral #3 set comes with the Glamaire foundation and HD Glamour cremes in the following colors:
  • Chestnut
  • Warm Umber
  • Hazelnut
  • Hidden Magic
  • Nightfall
I will have a Part 3 coming with a few other products for my airbrush machine. So definitely stay tuned in for that coming soon :)

Interested in these products?
Get Belloccio on their website or their Amazon page.
Check out Graftobian on LeCosmetique.

Do you airbrush? 
What products do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected