11/12/14

Tutorial | Brown Smokey Eye & Purple Lip

Hello my loves!

Today I wanted to recreate a look I showed in my last tutorial. It was a beautiful smokey eye with a plum lip, but I wanted to change up a few things and make the lip purple. Check out the tutorial below.

Tutorial



I absolutely love how this look is very wearable and changeable for any one on any level of makeup. Customize it and make it your own!

Products Used

Brows

~ Wet n Wild Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
~ Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
~ Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette

Face

~ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer #002
~ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Honey
~ Lancome Maquicomplet in Caramel

~ Belloccio Airbrush Foundation in Cappuccino
~ Belloccio Airbrush Blush in Charming Lilly
~ Dinar Airbrush Makeup in Ruby Red
~ Belloccio Airbrush Bronzer in Radiant
~ Belloccio Airbrush Shimmer Blush in Golddigger
~ BareMinerals Mineral Veil

Eyes

~ UDPP
~ NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
~ Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Comfort Zone (browbone, eyelid, definer)

~ Lancome Eyeshadow in Chic
~ Lancome Eyeshadow in Vintage
Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in Emerald Empire (nude)
~ L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Liner
~ Red Cherry Lashes #43

Lips

~ Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner in Purple
~ Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve
~ Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Water

Pictures

(Click the pictures for larger view)

I hope you enjoyed this look and try it out!

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected