1/6/15

Post Scheduling, New Posts and More

Hello my loves!

Before I begin with anything else, I want to just say Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a phenomenal New Year. I enjoyed the time with my family, son and fiance.

I wanted to make this quick post to let you all in on a few new things that are going to be taking place.

YouTube & Blog

I decided that I needed a schedule for when I would post videos on YouTube because I missed making tutorials and wanted to branch out into other things such as reviews, challenges and so forth. The schedule I came up with is every Wednesday and Saturday. With that being said, I am following the same schedule here on my blog. Every Wednesday and Saturday a new post will be published. Some Monday's I may throw a video and/or post up as well if I feel the need.

I will be going through all my old blog posts and deleting a few of them that aren't necessary and I will be re-working old ones as well and writing them over fresh.

A lot of videos from YouTube will be incorporated into this blog so I'm super excited about that.

Freelance

I have decided (or I'm still deciding) on taking my freelance makeup artistry to the next level and doing it full time. I have a few things to set in stone first as far as my esthiology license and business side goes, but I'm looking into taking this thing full force this year.

Personal

This year is going to be a crazy year! My son is turning one, I'm moving, turning 24 years old and I'm going to be wedding planning for next year. In the midst of that I will be freelancing, vlogging, beauty blogging and making beauty videos. I'm so excited.

Overall, 2015 is going to be a great year and new changes are coming to this blog. I'm back full force with so much instore and can't wait to share it all with you!

Posts Line Up

Here are a few posts coming very soon, in no particular order:

  •  2 BH Cosmetics Brust Set review
  • Ovonni Brush Set review
  • Updated Skincare Routine
  • Perfume Collection
  • Lancome Eyeshadow Collection
  • Avon reviews
  • How I clean my brushes
  • Belloccio airbrush system review
  • Graftobian glamaire review
  • and more
Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected