1/7/15

Products I Want To Use Up in 2015

Hi my loves!

I just shared with you all my plans and beauty budget for 2015 and I decided to share with you the products that I want to use up this year. Some of these products I've had for over 2+ years and I just want to use them up before they expire, dry out and so forth.

I have a mix of skincare, body care and makeup products to go through and I will be incorporating these into project pans throughout the year. My end goal is to have these products out of my collection so I can get to the products I adore and love more. If I don't get through these by the end of the year I will be tossing them without hesitation.

For the products check out the video below:



I hope to successfully complete this challenge and stick with it.

What do you plan to use up this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected