1/7/15

Project Use It Up 2015 + Beauty Budget

Hi my loves!

Today I wanted to share with you all my plans for 2015 beauty wise and my beauty budget. Over the years I've realized that I hoard/ collect too many makeup and beauty products that never get used, only get used once or end up going bad and it's a waste of my money. I decided this year will be different because I have to keep track of my expenses.

I decided instead of a No Buy that I will do a Low Buy by giving myself a Beauty Budget and partaking in Project Use It Up which was created by Megan on YouTube.

Check out my video below or read on if you prefer.


Beauty Budget: $300
  • Yearly budget
  • Includes repurchases
  • Includes all beauty products: makeup, nail care, body care and skincare.
  • If there is money left over I will put it into my savings.
Project Use It Up Details

  • Use Up
    • 5 foot scrubs
    • 2 body scrubs
    • 10 lip colors
    • 2 foundations
    • 3 body lotions
    • 4 lip balms
    • 5 pencil liners
    • 6 mascaras
  • 10 lip colors
    • Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink
    • CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Divine
    • CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry
    • L'Oreal Colour Riche in Toasted Almond
    • L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
    • Revlon Super Lustrous in Primrose
    • Revlon Super Lustrous Matte in Mauve It Over
    • Maybelline Color Sensational in Totally Toffee
    • Maybelline Color Sensational in Pink Me Up
    • Maybelline Color Sensational in Warm Me Up
  • Not to buy anymore products in any given category until I am done with each product
Incentives
  • If I finish 5 foot scrubs, I can get BBW candle
  • If I finish 3 body lotions, I can get a BBW body cream
  • If I finish 6 body lotions, I can get a VS body lotion
  • If I finish 2 body scrubs, I can get the Avon Planet Spa Sea Minerals body scrub
  • If I finish 10 lip colors, I can get a high end lip product
  • If I finish 3 body washes, I can get a BBW body wash
  • If I finish 6 body washes, I can get a VS body wash
I am excited to see where I end up with this and if my collection does down size by the end of the year. 

How do you downsize your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected