1/26/15

Tutorial | All That Glitters

Hi my loves!

Today I'm sharing my first installment of a long planned series! This is a series based on all of my Lancome eyeshadows. I own a ton of them and they are all absolutely amazing and I feel the need to share them with you.

The first look is using a shadow called All That Glitters. It is very different from the one that MAC makes. This a silver with the slightest hint of green to it. Very beautiful for a smoky eye that's not too dark.

I paired this look with a silver holographic glitter to make it pop more. I will be using this eyeshadow in another tutorial without glitter soon.

Retail Price: $20 USD
Purchase: Lancome | Macy's | Ulta



- Face -
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Rich Ginger
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
Wet n Wild Single in Sugar

- Eyes -
UDPP
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Maybelline Expert Wear 8 Pan Palette in Sunbaked Neutrals
Lancome Color Design Single in All That Glitters
BH Party Girl Palette
Silver Holographic Glitter
Jordana FabuLiner
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascacra
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liner in Noir
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes in 03

- Lips -
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre

- Nails -
Ruby Kisses HD Nail Polish in Caribbean Island
L'Oreal Nail Color in Charmed I'm Sure

Hope you enjoyed this first look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected