10/30/13

CoverGirl Lipstick Collection & Swatches

Hello my lovelies!

I have over 150 lipsticks in my collection which is insane, but as I said in my first collection I wanted to still share them all with you, so I'm breaking each down by brand. I've already done my Revlon (in two parts), Maybelline, High End and L'Oreal lipsticks which the links can be found towards the end of this post.

This is the fifth installment to my lipstick collection and it includes all of my CoverGirl lipsticks from their Queen collection and regular line.


During the entire video I used my Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint to keep my lips moisturized between lipsticks.

Names of each lipstick shown in the video:
CoverGirl Queen:
+ Powderpuff Pink
+ Penelope Pink

Lip Perfection:
+ Sultry
+ Rush
+ Darling
+ Delish
+ Divine
+ Temptress
+ Spellbound
+ Hot

Lip Swatches:
Nudes, Pinks and Purple.
My only red lipstick.
Out of all CoverGirl lipsticks...my favorite bright colors are Powderpuff Pink, Divine and Hot! My favorite neutral colors are Sultry and Delish. These lipsticks are highly pigmented, have great longevity and apply smooth and evenly on my lips. I was not disappointed when I purchased these when they first came out a year or few years ago. I love these babies and even have a few in my freelance makeup artistry kit.

Check out my other lipstick collections
L'Oreal
High End
Maybelline
Revlon - Part I
Revlon - Part II

Next installment will include my Wet n Wild lipstick collection!

Which L'Oreal lipsticks do you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected