12/28/12

Tutorial | Smoke In The Clouds

Afternoon my lovelies!

I've done it -- yet another tutorial for you all to enjoy. Today is like my only day off, besides Christmas, since I worked Monday-Thursday and work tomorrow...I figured on my days off I could bust out three-four videos and a few posts for you all to enjoy.
This tutorial is called Smoke in the Clouds primarily because the lavender eyeshadow is called In The Clouds and I created a smoky eye look -- corny isn't it lol.

Any who, the tutorial is below for you all to enjoy:

xBROWSx 
Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Coffee
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in 02-Medium
Lancome Brow Expert in Natural

xFACEx
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Mineral Elements by Eden Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320
NYC Sun2Sun Bronzer in Terracotta-Tan

xCHEEKSx
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
xEYESx
ELF Eyelid Primer
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Skinlights
Essence Eyeshadow in In The Clouds
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment (highlight and crease colors)
Australis Paparazi Perfect HD Eyeshadow in Totally Busted (white and purple mixed)
Jordana Fabu Liner Eyeliner
Lancome Cils Booster XL
Lancome Hypnose Star

xLIPSx
EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry
Lancome Color Design in Pink Preview (matte)
Mac in Buoy-o-Buoy (lustre)
Revlon Super Lustrous l/g in Coral Reef

Hope you truly enjoyed this tutorial and look as much as I enjoyed creating it for you all!
Want to request a tutorial or post? Comment below...

1 comment :

  1. Your gradients are always so soft focus and beautiful. And that liner is hot!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected