12/4/12

Tutorial | Silver Sparks

Hey loves!

Here's a tutorial/ motd for the day -- finally. After several months of saying I was doing one, here it is for you all to enjoy! For this look, I centered it around a new eyeshadow I got from Lancome called "All That Glitters" which is a silver micro-glitter eyeshadow with a bit of a green tint to it. The whole look was centered around it and I love how it came out!
Above is a nice shot that shows off the glitter and blush very well on me. The tutorial can be seen here:
[ C O M I N G . S O O N ]
xBROWSx
  • Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in 02-Medium
  • Lancome Brow Expert in Natural
xFACEx
  • Lancome La Base Pro
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30-Cafe
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320
  • ELF HD Powder
xCHEEKSx
  • NYC Sun2Sun Bronzer in Terracotta/Tan
  • Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer Blush in Shimmer Violet Sunrise
  • Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
xEYEx
  • ELF Eyelid Primer in nude/sheer
  • Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Black Magic
  • LA Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional
  • Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
  • Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Vintage
  • ELF Smoky Eye Palette
  • Lancome Liner Design in Violet Stylista
  • Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Officially In
  • Rimmel London Exxaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
  • Lancome Cils Booster XL
  • Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
  • Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner
xLIPSx
  • Blistex
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon l/l in Willow
  • Lancome Color Design l/s in Natural Beauty
  • Revlon Super Lustrous l/s in Primrose
  • Revlon Super Lustrous l/g in Coral Crush
I truly enjoyed
PS I am aware that my under eye concealer looks light -- the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has SPF in it I believe as well as the foundation so sorry about that!

What do you think of this look?

2 comments :

  1. lovely look!! =) awesome for holiday parties!!

    x
    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and yes it is -- have more coming soon.

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected