8/30/13

August '13 Monthly Favorites

Hi, Hi, Hiiiiii everyone!

Today I wanted to my first monthly favorites for you all. I've never done an actual video of my favorites and I opted to start doing them bi-monthly for you all. I think sharing my favorites will help not only myself,  but others that are looking for great products to try out and use.

I personally love watching favorites videos because it gives me a running list of products I'd like to try, what certain colors look like if the person swatches them and an idea of what's great for certain seasons. Hopefully you will find this helpful in any way, shape or form.



Below I have written down all the products that were mentioned in the video, in the order they were shown, in case you need to see the name of any product or color.

FAVORITES
- Red Cherry Lashes #43
- Bundle Monster Criss Cross Flared Lashes
- KISS Premium Clear Waterproof Strip Lash Adhesive
- L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Liner in Brown
- LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Firece & Tangy
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched with SPF 20
- Nivea Lip Butter in Smooth Kiss (day)
- Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss (night)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop (new formula)
- NYC Lippin Large Lip Plumper in Very Clear
- L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick in Rose Taffeta #174
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Mascara Waterproof
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
- L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
- Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
- CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder in Medium/Deep

HONORABLE MENTIONS
- Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Iced Chocolate
- Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Mirrored Mauve


These products have done great things for me in July & August so I'm pretty excited to see what September and October brings forth for me beauty wise!

What are some of your favorites for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected