8/21/13

Revlon Lipstick Collection & Swatches - Part II

Hello my lovelies! I've been wanting to share my ever growing lipstick collection with you all, but I have over 100 lipsticks, so I figured I do this by brand. The first brand is Revlon and it has to be split into two videos because I have a ton of Revlon lipsticks. I've been asked via blogger and youtube to share my collection (complied of mostly drugstore with 4% high end lippies) and I said I would so here it is!
Part II of my Revlon Lipstick Collection contains my Lip Butters, newer Creme lipsticks and a few Shine and Pearl lipsticks as well. Check out Part I here.

*there are no picture swatches as I have swatched every lipstick in the video*



During the entire video I used my Maybelline Baby Lips in Fierce & Tangy to keep my lips moisturized between lipsticks.

Names of each lipstick as shown in the video:
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters:
+ Pink Truffle
+ Raspberry Pie
+ Tutti Fruitti
+ Brown Sugar
+ Candy Apple
+ Red Velvet
+ Berry Smoothie
+ Cupcake
+ Gumdrop
+ Cherry Tart
+ Lollipop
+ Sugar Plum
+ Sweet Tart
+ Creme Brulee

Revlon Super Lustrous: 
(all creme unless otherwise stated)
+ Rose Velvet
+ Sandalwood Beige
+ Love That Pink
+ Teak Rose
+ Wild Orchid (pearl)
+ Berry Rich
+ Sultry Sable
+ Fuchsia Fusion (pearl)
+ Berry Couture (shine)

This completes my Revlon Lipstick collection. Hope you all enjoyed my collection. If you haven't seen part I go check it out! Next collection will be my Maybelline Lipsticks. Are you ready for those.

Which lipstick did you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected