8/19/13

Revlon Lipstick Collection & Swatches - Part I

Hello my lovelies! I've been wanting to share my ever growing lipstick collection with you all, but I have over 100 lipsticks, so I figured I do this by brand. The first brand is Revlon and it has to be split into two videos because I have a ton of Revlon lipsticks. I've been asked via blogger and youtube to share my collection (complied of mostly drugstore with 4% high end lippies) and I said I would so here it is!
Part I of my Revlon Lipstick Collection contains my only Revlon ColorBurst lipstick, Just Kissable Balm Stains, Matte lipsticks and majority of my Super Lustrous Creme lipsticks.

*there are no picture swatches as I have swatched every lipstick in the video*



During the entire video I used my Maybelline Baby Lips in Fierce & Tangy to keep my lips moisturized between lipsticks.

Names of each lipstick as shown in the video:
Revlon ColorBurst:
+ Soft Nude

Revlon Super Lustrous Matte:
+ Pink Pout
+ Mauve It Over
+ Really Red
+ Smoked Peach

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme:
+ Sassy Mauve
+ Wine With Everything
+ Wink For Pink
+ Blushing Nude
+ Berry Haute
+ Primrose
+ Coralberry
+ Temptress
+ Demure
+ Fire & Ice

Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stains:
+ Darling
+ Cherish
+ Lovesick

This is only part I of my Revlon Lipstick collection. I have a few more creme lipsticks to show you in addition to two pearls and a shine lipstick as well. If you're interested in seeing that stay tuned for part II coming Wednesday.

Which lipstick did you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected