8/16/13

Tutorial | Summer Leaves Are Falling

Hi lovelies!

Today I am sharing with you all a tutorial I created yesterday for my YouTube channel. I wanted to create something surrounded by Inglot's Pearl eyeshadow in #407 because it is such a pretty peachy orange with gold shimmers in it. After much contemplating I realized that the color reminded me of summer and how the leaves turn orange in the fall -- such pretty colors.

In thinking about both summer and fall I incorporated some cranberry and browns in the crease and did a natural coral toned flush of blush with a nude lip. By all means, if you want to amp up the look with a bolder lip or cheek you can do so. I kept mines soft and natural because I wanted the main focus to be on the eyes! 

If you'd like to know the exact products I used for this look, then check out below!
xBROWSx
- L'Oreal Hip Color Truth Cream Liner in Brown
- ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Honey
- Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
- Lancôme Brow Expert in Natural

xFACEx
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Spice
- Lancôme Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup in Medium-Deep
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320

xCHEEKSx
- Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
- Lancôme Blush in Shimmer Mocha Havana
- Lancôme Blush in Shimmer Mandarin Sky

xEYESx
- Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy
- Inglot Matte #357
- Inglot Pearl #407
- Inglot AMC #55
- Inglot Matte #335
- Inglot Matte #351
- Inglot AMC #54
- Inglot Matte #329
- L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On in Demolition
- Jordana FabuLiner
- Red Cherry Lashes #43
- Wet n Wild Mega Lash Clinical Mascara

xLIPSx
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Lipliner in Chestnut
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini

This look is really great for those wanting to jump straight into fall makeup, but still have the bright pop of color. Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial!


What do you think about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected