8/28/13

Haul | Collective August Beauty Buys

Hi my lovely people!

Today I wanted to share a few things that I purchased over the weekend at my favorite place ... TARGET! I feel like Target is the best place to shop for drugstore beauty products because they contain a range of shades, colors and products to pick from. More than your local Walgreens, Rite Aid or CVS. I've been on a foundation kick lately, wanting to give a few foundations a try since they have been on my wishlist for a while. I did get majority of the foundations I wanted, I just need to get my hands on two more (Rimmel London Wake Me Up and Revlon Nearly Naked in my actual shade). I did however get a few lippies as well because I'm lipstick junkie and lipgloss lover.

I'm not going to drag this post so long, so I'm just going to jump right in with it.

Just so you know, the lighting is terrible,  in my opinion,  so I may retake the pictures.
  • Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer #002. I purchased a back up because I absolutely love this primer. I still want the L'oreal and Revlon primers, but this one does me some justice. This is the white one that applies clear, not the peach colored primer.
  • L'Oreal RevitaLift Miracle Blur. Was interested in since it's similar to the Benefit Porefessional Primer and since I'm a primer high I just needed to have it.
  • Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 310-Honey Beige. Love how this gives me a flawless finish. It is a tad bit orange, but it does make my skin look amazing and I find that I don't need concealer with it.
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumi in W6-Sun Beige. Perfect shade, just hope it doesn't oxidize to much on me.
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumi in C5-Classic Beige. A bit too light, so I'm going to mix with the Revlon Nearly Naked in Chestnut since the finish would be great and the mixed colors would provide me with the perfect shade.
  • CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 in 860-Classic Tan. Didn't like it at first when I tried the tester in Rite Aid because it felt dry, but when I tried it in Target it was extremely moisturizing.
  • CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme in 360-Classic Tan. Tried it on and it felt drying, but I decided to give it a go again.
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped in 160-Rich Ginger. Love how the formula felt when I swatched and blended it on my hand.
Pretty excited to give these foundations a try since I have been eyeing them for some time. Thankfully my skin type is normal, so trying out foundations is not a lost for me. Also I will have reviews on each foundation after trying each for more than a week and half.
  • Maybelline Lipliner in Clear. Thought it would be nice to try a clear lipliner. May purchase one for my professional freelance kit.
  • L'Oreal lipstick in I Pink You're Cute. Love how it's a warm pink with coral undertones. Reminds me of a more subtle version of Mac's Viva Glam Nicki and Wet n Wild Pinkerbell lipsticks.
  • L'Oreal lipstick in Pink Flamingo. A beautiful bright hot pink with a sort of neon hue to it.
  • Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Iced Chocolate. My new favorite nude lipgloss!
  • Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Mocha-mazing. Haven't tried or swatched it, but the color looks fabulous.
  • Maybelline High Shine Gloss in Mirrored Mauve. Love the mauve color and how I can still wear it as a nude lipgloss.
I've already swatched and tried a few of these products and I must say -- AH-MAH-ZING!!!

Even though I did get most of what I wanted, there are a few products I still desire to have in my collection, but I've decided...no more products until I get my Galaxy S4 in the next few weeks!

What are some things you've purchased lately?

4 comments :

  1. love ur blog hun :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the Cover Girl whipped foundation, but unfortunately my face is too oily for it. Otherwise, I think I would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that tip, I don't have oily skin so hopefully I like it this go around because when I first tried it it felt too dry to me, but we'll see how I feel.

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected