8/31/15

Webster's Pages Color Crush Unboxing

Hello lovelies!

Finally after waiting almost two months for my beauty to arrive, she has come and I'm so excited to share her with you all. My brother purchased me a Webster's Pages Color Crush planner in Light Pink for my 24th birthday. The order was placed on June 29th at Blue Moon Scrapbooking. They didn't get their shipment until August 17th, so it was shipped the same day and arrived on August 19th.
I absolutely love my planner! She is such a beauty that I'm even going to name her, but I have no idea what yet. I purchased the Light Pink kit and I'm highly impressed with it. I paid $34.99 plus $5.99 for shipping which made this planner around $41 USD. They are also sold with just the binder, but I thought the kit would be better to use.

The Webster's Pages Color Crush planner kit is an 18 month planner with both month and week on two pages. The binder is an A2 size (comparable in height to a medium Kikki-K or personal Fiolfax just slimmer). The planner has gold rings, the leather is smooth and soft, and there are other inserts with the planner...including some cute diary stickers. You get a today marker, top loading envelope, two dashboards, two clear overlays, a note pad, vellum cover quote and 5 gorgeous dividers.

I choose the Light Pink Color Crush because I fell in love with the dividers. The kit also comes in Dark Pink, Gold, Sky, White, Teal, Teal & White stripes, Caramel and soon in Yellow and Lavender & White stripes in either Medium or A5 size (releases in the fall).


This is my first binder style planner and I am such a fan now. I've used coils, spirals and now even disc bound planners, but this baby has opened my eyes to binder style planning. I use this in conjunction to 4 other planners.

If you're interested in this specific planner you can purchase the Light Pink kit here from Blue Moon Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected