8/17/15

Planner Haul #7 | Hema Washi Tape & Sticky Notes

Hello my loves,

I am here to share with you all some new goodies I got from the Netherlands. I ordered a bunch of Hema products from 4 different shops on Etsy…mainly washi tape and a few sticky notes. I am completely obsessed with them and definitely plan to get my hands on more Hema products when I can.
I have been dying to try out some Hema products for a while and finally caved in to do so when I had the chance. Hema products are not sold in America so I had to order from somewhere reasonable and Etsy seemed like the place to go.

Watch the video:


|| Lady en de Vagehond ||
Shop her Etsy store. I spent a total of $29.48 USD. I love everything I got from her shop. My fav is probably the kawaii dessert washi tape and sticky notes. I love that the sticky notes give you 60 of each design compared to US or Asian brands which only give between 10-30 sheets of each design.

|| AnouksTreasures ||
Shop her Etsy store. I spent a total of $26.60 USD and I love the owl and clouds with hearts washi tapes the most from my order! Each set is paired in the photo. The only single roll I got was the owl washi tape.

|| Petite Pink Boutique ||
Shop her Etsy store. I spent a total of $43.03 USD. This was the most expensive order I made and probably one of my favorite Etsy shops for Hema products. Everything was affordable and came pretty quickly. I love the sticky notes and the neon washi. Definitely will be ordering more from her shop.

|| Loved by Gaby ||
Shop her Etsy store. I spent a total of $34.53 USD. Everything cost $1.71 USD which is a steal if you ask me. The journaling cards where not laminated. I laminated them myself.

These washi tapes are phenomenal and the sticky notes are too cute. I hope to order some more Hema products sometime soon and even order some stickers from Etsy as well.

What's on your planner wishlist from Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected