8/24/15

Planner Haul #9 | MAMBI Haul

Hello loves!

Today's planner post is about my all new Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI) products! I decided to dive in and get the Happy Planner from the Create365 line by Me and My Big Ideas for 2016. I was debating between this and just getting another Erin Condren planner, but I decided to go along with this planner and I am so happy I did!!! I ordered my planner and accessories from the MAMBI website because my local Hobby Lobby was cleaned out. I did however get two things from my Hobby Lobby.


|| WHAT I GOT ||
Don't Forget Stickers (purchased at Hobby Lobby)
Get It Done Stickers (purchased at Hobby Lobby)
Bright To Do Stickers
Neutral To Do Stickers
Gold Foil To Do Stickers
Inspiration Cards
Love Theme Pocket Pages
Fabulous Specialty Pocket Pages
My Life Happy Planner

I am so happy that I decided to go with this because it's the best of an Erin Condren, but has bigger boxes, allows for complete customization and is half the price! I am totally in love with this planner and can't wait to get into adding things in and make this my own.

|| HAPPY PLANNER WANTS ||
Happy Sticky Notes
Important Sticky Notes
Note and Graph Paper
Gold Foil Dividers
Pocket Folders
Home Planner
Gold Expander Rings

The accessories are endless and the possibilities are infinite. This planner really allows the owner to fully customize, change the order and add any page possible with no hindrance. This may well be my planner peace!

My review is coming soon, along with a plan with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected