8/10/15

Planner Haul #6 | Pens, Paper and Stickers

Hello my loves,

Back with another planner haul. Yes, yes, the insanity continues and because I like planner based videos and posts all my planner antics will be posted on Mondays. I wanted to share somethings new things I got a while ago for my planner and journal. Mostly papers and pens with a few stickers. Not all that enticing, but I still wanted to share some of my new goodies with you all.



|| WHAT I PURCHASED ||
Avery Shipping Labels in White in #8126
Sticko alpha stickers - 6 sheets
Thermal laminating pouches
Scotch Thermal Laminator
ColorBok Design Paper in Poolside
ColorBok Design Paper in Sweet Memories
Sharpie Ultra Fine Electro Pop Limited Edition Markers
PaperMate Flair 14ct Pen
Fiskars Scissors
PaperMate InkJoy Retractable Minis
PaperMate Tropical Vacation Limited Edition Markers

What have you recently purchased for your planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected