1/28/13

Tutorial | Valentine's Day Look #1: Golden Kisses

Hi my loves!

I decided to get an early start on Valentine's Day and do a couple of tutorials and videos based on it. This first look is more a golden daytime smoky eye that can be amped up for night by changing the lip color. This perfect for those who are scared to play with color or just beginning with makeup.
This look is simple and quick to do and I utilized my Urban Decay palettes as well. Just to note, I set my makeup with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
xBROWSx
  • Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Sable
  • Lancome Brow Expert in Natural
xFACEx
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320-Honey Beige
  • Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium
  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320-Honey Beige
  • NYC Sun2Sun Bronzer in Terracotta-Tan
xCHEEKSx
  • Lancome Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mocha Havana
  • Lancome Blush Highlighter in Moonlight Rose
xEYESx
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics (Venus, Faint, Foxy, WOS)
  • Urban Decay Naked (Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse)
  • Lancome Color Design Shadow in All That Glistens
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
  • Jordana Fabu Liner Eyeliner
  • Lancome Hypnose Star
xLIPSx
Day time lip:
  • Wet n Wild Mega Last in 902C
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Night time lip:
  • Lancome L'Absolu Creme de Mat in 300-Magie Pourpre
Here are some more images for you to check out.
 Look with day time lip.

Look with night time lip.

Hope you all enjoy this tutorial. This actually a look I will be doing for a makeover this weekend. I have other makeup Valentine's Day makeup look coming to you all quite soon :)

What are your thoughts? What looks would you like to see?

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! I have many other looks coming :)

      Delete
  2. I just subscribed to your channel. I am in love with the way you do your makeup. I'm a newbie to makeup but I will be watching your vids to pick up tips. Thanks so much for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do appreciate it. You're welcome as well. I have many more tips and tricks coming soon.

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected