10/20/12

Rimmel Temptation Lipstick Review & Swatches

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Temptation

Rimmel Temptation Lipstick is a deep red, close to a burgundy kind of shade. Although not hugely noticeable, it contains some fine red and gold shimmer. On the lips, you can see small flecks of glitter here and there, but it's not a shimmery shade overall.

This lipstick is very creamy and moisturizing, but it doesn't move or feather on my lips so much like other red lipsticks do. It's not drying at all and it doesn't settle into the fine lines on my lips. This is a red that I can rock without  a lip liner which I love.

In my experience, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and very lightweight on the lips. They have almost a slippery texture due to the creamy, lightweight texture. With one swipe you get an amazing amount of color that stands out boldly.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks are a great buy as they are cheap, perform well and come in a huge variety of shades. There are 30 shades in the line. There is a shade for everyone, and if you ever dream of certain shade, you'll most likely find it in the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick range.

I love how it looks on my lips. Not my favorite choice of red, but it will do especially for the the holiday's coming up.

The claim for these lipsticks are as follows: Locks color to lips for up to 8 hours wear. 50% more color. Soft, smooth, comfortable formula.

I do agree with the soft and smooth formula, but as far 8 hour wear -- not 100% sure about that one. I guess it all depends on the shade of lipstick, if you apply a lip liner and your lips as well.

Overall, I do like this lipstick, but I wouldn't repurchase it only because I have better reds in my collection that look way better on me.

What are your thoughts on Temptation?

6 comments :

  1. I love this color! And yes this lipstick is perfect for the upcoming holidays <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is! The color is nice, but I prefer my other red lipsticks over this one. Great color though.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh that is GREAT to know! Thanks for sharing this review. And yes perfect for the upcoming holidays :)

    Am your newest follower :) So happy I found your blog through the blog hop. Follow back and we can stay in touch!

    Cathy Trails

    I'm also doing a blog makeover giveaway :) Feel free to enter!

    Blog Milk Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome & thanks. Swinging over to your blog now

      Delete
  3. Hi! I came across your site on BSN and liked it so much I had to follow! Love this shade, perfect for this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun :) I really appreciate it !

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected