12/9/15

At Home Manicure

Hello my loves!

Today I'm sharing with you all how I do my at-home manicures. I have not been to a nail salon in over 2 years simply because I love painting my own nails. I have now "mastered" the art of doing my own manicures. 
This was a request from Teisha922. She follows my vlog channel and wanted me to share how I do my nails over on my beauty channel.

The magenta nail polish I had on before taking it off is L'Oreal Colour Riche in Violet Vixen.



Base Coat
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat

Main Polish
L'Oreal Colour Riche in Greyt Expectations (the perfect fall grey with purple undertones)

Accent Polish
Nicole by OPI - Alex by the Books (Modern Family Collection)

Top Coat
L'Oreal Colour Riche in Top of the Line

Hope you found this helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected