12/21/15

Holiday Look #3 | Christmas Blues

Hello my loves!

Today's post is another addition to my holiday makeup series. This look is incorporating different shades of blue and some pops of silver.
For this look I pulled out my BH Cosmetics 88 Color Cool Matte Palette (discontinued I believe). I used just this palette to achieve this blue smokey eye with a light pink lip.

|| Face ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro 002
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Caramel
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| Eyes ||
Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Electric Blue
BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette
Wet n Wild Eyeliner in Black
Jordana FabuLiner Bold
Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

|| Lips ||
Wet n Wild Lip Liner in Fab Fuchsia
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte lipstick in Pink Pout
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Make Me Pink
Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Lilac Pastelle (discontinued)
Wet n Wild Eyeliner in Purple

|| Nails ||
Milani in Vanilla Almond

Don't forget to check out the other looks as well:
Holiday Look #1 - Rihanna Inspired Gold & Plum
Holiday Look #2 - Cranberry Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected