12/25/15

Tutorial | Every Day Makeup

Hello my loves!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic day! Today I'm sharing my every day makeup routine with you all. This is my go-to look when I'm not recording a tutorial or when I don't know what look to do.
For this look I am using a lot of products that can be multi-use such as concealer, face powders and bronzers for the eyes because it cuts down on the amount of products I need to use.

|| Face ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro 002
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Shea Moisture CC Cream in Light
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| Eyes ||
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer in Terracotta-Tan
Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
Shiseido Corrector Pencil in Medium
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Jordana Fabu Liner Bold

|| Lips ||
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Primrose
Stila Lip Glaze in Cherry Blossom

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected