12/15/15

Tutorial | Zendaya Inspired Brown Smokey Eye

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a Zendaya INSPIRED makeup look, not a recreation. Yes, I'm aware that it doesn't look exactly like her makeup, but I love this look nonetheless.
I decided to play around with my MUFE Flash Palette for the lips since I don't own any brown lipsticks. I enjoyed this look and loved how it came out.

|| Face ||
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002
Shea Moisture CC Cream in Light
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer in Terracotta-Tan
Lancome Blush in Shimmer Mocha Havana
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| Eyes ||
NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Inglot Matte Shadow in #344
Inglot Matte Shadow in #357
Inglot Matte Shadow in #329
Jordana Fabu Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

|| Lips ||
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner in Sophisticated
Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Trendy Mauve
MUFE Flash Palette

|| Nails ||
Sinful Colors in Endless Blue
L'Oreal in Not A Cloud in Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected