11/13/15

Tutorial | Night Time Makeup: Purple Smokey Eye

Hello my loves!

Today's post is a collaboration with the beautiful Brittany Jones on YouTube. We are collaborating in a day time and night time makeup look. Her look is a beautiful day time look and mine is a night time look. Definitely go check out her tutorial and her channel!
I went for a purple smokey eye for my night time look using Lancome eyeshadow (yes, I know. I am slightly obsessed). Purple is just a fun color to use because it's playful, sexy and can be worn for many occasions. I paired it with a bold purple lip for full on bold glam. I also did a nude lip for those who prefer to keep their lips more natural.


I seriously had a ball creating this look and using this palette from Lancome. I can't wait to do more looks surrounded around this palette.
|| BROWS ||
Jordana Fabu Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Jordana Fabu Brow Pencil in Medium Brown

|| FACE ||
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
CoverGirl Tru Blend in 460 Classic Tan
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Honey
Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
Black Radiance Powder in Rich Mahogany
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
Lancome Blush in Shimmer Violet Sunrise
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

|| EYES ||
Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Lancome Mauve Cherie Palette
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Wet n Wild eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
Jordana Fabu Liner Bold

|| PURPLE LIP ||
Wet n Wild eyeliner in Violet
Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Brazen Berry
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle (discontinued)

|| NUDE LIP ||
Wet n Wild lip liner in Chestnut
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte lipstick in Mauve it Over
Lancome Color Fever lipgloss in Hotness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected