11/7/15

Top 5 High End Makeup Products

Hello my loves!

Today's post is yet another collab post. I'm doing a Top 5 collab with MissRessaT on YouTube. She is doing her top 5 drugstore makeup favorites (watch her video) and I'm doing my top 5 high end makeup favorites.
Disclaimer: most of these products are Lancôme products simply because the quality of their products are phenomenal. I will be doing a second top 5 high end makeup products that will not include Lancôme products.


Products Mentioned
  • Lancôme Color Design lipstick in Trendy Mauve
  • Mac lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
  • Lancôme eyeshadows (singles and palettes)
  • Lancôme Maquicomplet Concealer in Caramel
  • Lancôme Moonlight Rose Highlighter (Limited Edition from 2012 Fall Collection)
I can't wait to do my Top 5 drugstore favorites! Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected