5/31/13

Favorites | Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

Hello my lovelies,

Today is favorite Friday which means I'll be sharing a few of my favorite products with you all. Can you believe summer is only 3 weeks away?! I'm excited as ever for summer to arrive. While we are still enjoying spring I wanted to share my top 5 favorite spring nail polishes....or at least the ones I have access to (about 98% of them are still in storage). This spring I've been really into blues and mints for my nails. They have just been screaming spring to me compared to my usual love of pinks, corals and purples.

Sinful Colors in Sugar Rush
A gorgeous pastel baby blue. I love how creamy this color is and how it compliments my skin so well. I can wear this on my toes or finger nails and look stunning. This polish reminds me of For Audrey by China Glaze, but a much wearable version. I'm not sure if it's the pastel feel or the fact that its more warm and has a hint of gray to it then most blue polishes, but I love applying this. I may have to get my hands on two more bottles soon.

Nicole by OPI in Alex By The Books (Modern Family collection)
A seafoam mint green green that makes my complexion look flawless and golden. The perfect mint color for me!

Nicole by OPI in Selena (Selena Gomez collection)
A pastel peach that is sweet, flirty yet still loud. Mostly where on my down days when I'm not sure which color to wear.

Nicole by OPI in Hit The Lights (Selena Gomez collection)
A true bright yellow that comes off a bit neon when I apply it. It's definitely a fun color and something I usually don't pull off. Yellows usually don't look good on me, but this one looks outstanding.

Essie in Play Date
A true creamy purple color. A basic purple is needed in any collection of nail polishes. I love how it makes my hands look more awake.

Even though I have a few other loves, I've been wearing these shades nonstop. The formula is cream, which I love over shimmer, and they glide on the nails like butter on bread.

Hopefully you enjoyed my favorites and may decide to go get you a few.

What are your favorite spring nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected