6/3/13

Birthday Girl!!!!

Today is my 22nd birthday and I'm pretty happy. Feeling better than I've ever felt before. I will resume back to blogging next week or hopefully by Friday as I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday -- it's just been crazy this past week and this week I'm busy with makeup jobs to do for proms and photoshoots.

I thank everyone in advance for your lovely comments on my previous blog post, I will respond to them really soon. My life has just been crazy since Feb 2013 and is continuing to unravel before my eyes. I will do all that I can in the meantime to keep my blog and up and going and keep my mind at ease.

I do ask for you all's prayers for me and my family in the meantime, it will be greatly apprecaited and I'll be back to blogging next Monday !!!

Love you all!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Nay, happy birthday for the 3rd. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!

    Take care and all the best.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected