6/11/13

Tutorial | Mint Covered Peaches

Finally a tutorial! This was actually a tutorial I posted a week ago on my YouTube Channel and wanted to post the details of this look here on my blog for you all to check out. Because it was a very gloomy day when I created this tutorial, I wanted to brighten up my day with some color. I opted for mint, lavender and peach because they remind me of spring. I ended up loving this look and going out in the rain with it on!

Tutorial -

I had a ball playing around with my BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette for the first time. The colors in this palette are just absolutely outstanding, bright and highly pigmented. If you have one, grab it and if not, just grab similar colors and let's go!

If you would like to duplicate this look or see what products I used for this look, check below.
xFACEx
Lancome Photogenic Luminesse Foundation in Bisque 8 (N)
Vital Radiance Age Spot Concealer in Medium-Deep
Lancome Dual Finish in Sable
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
Lancome Brow Expert in Natural
xCHEEKSx
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Lancome Blush Subtil in Shimmer Coral Sunset
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

xEYESx
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lancome Waterproof Base in Nude
BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette
Jordana Fabu Liner 
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Eyeliner in Emerald Empire (nude side)
Kiss everEZlashes in #3
xLIPSx
Prestige Lip Liner in Poppy
Mayeblline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini

This was a fun look to create using some of my favorite spring colors. The combination was perfect and came across flawless.
Hope you try the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected