6/12/13

Review | Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Gentle Skin Cleanser

Are any of you skincare fanatics like myself?

When I say I'm obessed, I mean it! I'll purchase anything that will help keep my skin feeling soft, looking flawless and supple. After well over 6 months, I wanted to share a great product from the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel line. I did review the Pore Perfecting Toner and I swear by it -- I use the toner in my professional makeup kit and on myself.

**My skin type is Normal. In the winter it gets a bit dry and the 
summer a bit oily which is normal for those with normal skin**

The Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Gentle Skin Cleanser is something I picked up on a whim. I was looking around for a new bottle of the Pore Perfecting Toner and saw that they had two new products; the Gentle Skin Cleanser ad Foaming Facial Wash. I wanted to try both out since I love the toner, so I purchased them both. At first I was skeptical about the Gentle Skin Cleanser because it was a cream cleanser -- I stick to cleanser that foam up because I feel like they do more for my skin. I'm glad, however, that I still purchased the cleanser.
The Gentle Skin Cleanser is a non-irritating, oil free, fragrance free, mild, non-drying formula. It works on all skin types and it gently cleanses and softens the skin while maintaining it's natural moisture balance. It has no soap, no dyes, no parabens and no sulfates as well -- can you say awesome!

According to Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel,
Anything that won't dry out my skin is a major plus and I like that it doesn't leave a thin film either after removing it from my face.
It comes in a milky consistency and applies rather smoothly across the skin. The directions are as follows...
I massage the cleanser for about 3-6 mintues into my face so I can feel it penetrate my skin. Keep in mind, I only use this cleanser in the morning because I do most of my heavy deep facial cleansing at night and there's not much dirt on my face in the morning, so I find that this cleanser  definitely works best in the morning for me. However, if I have one of my lazy nights where I don't do a full facial cleanse, I'll use a facial scrub in the morning from Clean & Clear.

I love benefits that this cleanser offers such as instantly hydrating the skin and restoring radiance. Anything that hydrates and gives my face a glow is a must-have in my book. The cleanser also calms, nourishes,  purifies and prepares the skin. This will help so much when it comes to applying makeup.

Ingredients in this cleanser are:
Your skin is going to glow and love you for using this amazing cream cleanser.

Now that I've reviewed the product, I'm sure you all are curious to know about pricing and other stats of this cleanser.

The cleanser is $7.49 USD at Walgreens; I have yet to see this any place else. You get 6oz of products which can last you a long time -- a little goes a long way with this product.

Learn more on the Dickinson's website or check your local Walgreens and grab a bottle. You won't regret it!

What's your favorite cream cleanser?

2 comments :

  1. i love this line! I always buy those wipes individualy packaged. this cleanser sounds super gently! thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    -Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous! I need to find the wipes for my freelance kit!

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected