5/20/13

Portfolio | Sneak Peek Latest Shoot

Morning my loves!

I hope you all are doing extremely well. I know with all that's been going on in my life I'm grateful to just be alive and well.

Today I wanted to share a quick inside look on my portfolio and behind the scenes from my latest shoot (May 5th) with an outstanding team. To start off the theme of the shoot was retro...really 60's styled shoot. The creative team consisted of the following: Photography by Amelia Calderon • Makeup by Trés Beau Glamour (me) • Hair by Nick Shatarah • Wardrobe by Cameron Carpenter.

The models were both outstanding. Both agency represented and both from Europe (Germany to be exact I believe). I had an awesome time doing their makeup and talking with them: Alexandra Costin (Major Model Management) and Bine (represented in Germany, UK, Italy and Scandinavia)

So far I've only received one final image and I absolutely love it.
The makeup I used on her really showed through and looks outstanding. The model in this picture is Alexandra Costin from Major Model Management. The thing on her is actually very long sleeves from the one piece she is wearing. Makeup I used on her, that I remember off the top of my head, is as follows:
  • Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation
  • Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette 
  • Lancôme Color Design Palette in Bronze Amour
  • Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
  • Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Chic
  • Lancôme Color Design Eyesadow in Honeymoon
  • Black Radiance Creme Eyeliner in Black
  • Dramatic Lashes
Since I only got one image, I figured why not share some behind the scenes photos with you all as well taken by the photographer and the last one from myself.
Me working on one model  getting her makeup retouched and changed.
 Nick doing the other models hair change.
The two posing together in a retro piece styled by Cameron.
The two models and me in the center. I wore a neutral eye with pink lips and purple cheeks. 

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Stay calm, grab a brush and get glam!

2 comments :

  1. Nice post! Model makeup in the first photo looks amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) My first time at doing a full on clean makeup look.

      Delete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected