5/4/13

Orange Lip Lovin'

Hi my loves!!!!

Here's a quick kiss for you all!
I know it's been forever, but I am still waiting to get a router in the new apartment so that Wi-Fi can work a bit better. Thankfully, I'm at my boyfriend's this weekend so I'm able to do this post for you all. I am joining another beauty blogger, Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado, for a blog hop she just started based on Orange lipsticks called:
orange-lips 
You can read her blog here. Me being a fan of bright, bold lipsticks I just had to join in. I decided to make a "Get Ready With Me" video using one of my new favorite orange lipstick... Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Electric Orange #880.

Check the video:

I paired this fabulous lipstick with a beautiful neutral eye with a pop of blue on the waterline. I loved the Ombre effect it made when I used Prestige lipliner in Poppy and Revlon ColorBurst lipgloss in Orange Glow.
A list of products I used on this look will be available soon, but for now -- I hope you enjoy the look and tutorial :)

A few posts coming soon:
  • Maybelline Vivid Lipstick review (on all 14 shades - 10 permanent, 4 limited edition)
  • Maybelline Color Whisper review
  • Garnier BB Cream review
  • Avon Skincare Body collection
  • Bag collection
  • Lip Scrubging
  • Maybelline High Shine Gloss review
Link Up:


What do you think?! Have you tried any of the Maybelline Vivid lipsticks yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected