5/21/13

Tutorial | Graze Over The Grass

Hi my loves,

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I will post a new video on YouTube, just so that I can stay active and up to date with my subscribers. Today I did a neutral eye with a pop of color on the lower lash line and lips. I wanted to play around with a few of my palettes in my pro kit because I get bored with my personal makeup at times.
*SN: I do sanitize my pro kit makeup before and after use on clients and after I use for a tutorial*

This look can be worn every single day if you want a little glamour and can be intensified into a smoky eye for night if need be. This is just completely universal and was actually created off of a spontaneous whim. I wanted to do a complete matte neutral eye, but I'm not too fond of a matte eye look at all unless it's a colored eyeshadow.
This has to be one of my new favorite eye looks to create.
xFACEx
  • Revlon Beyond Natural Primer
  • Revlon Vital Radiance Age Spot Concealer in Medium-Deep
  • BH Liquid Foundation in D2 Mocha
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent 
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Warm Beige
xCHEEKSx
  • Coastal Scents Sleek Silhouette Palette - first contour shade
  • Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette - mauve & mocha shade
  • Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow 
xEYESx
  • ELF Eyelid Primer
  • Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Optic
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow in Naked 2
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
  • Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Filigree
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow in Shag
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow in Underground
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow in Faint
  • Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner
  • Jordana FabuLiner
  • Milani Color Brilliance Pencil in Aqua
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Eyeshadow in Graffiti
  • Avon SuperShock Max Mascara
xLIPSx
  • Nivea A Kiss of Mint & Minerals Lip Balm
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon Lipliner in Plumberry
  • Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Trendy Mauve
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Atomic Pink
I had a bit of fun with this look because I tried a new way of highlighting and really liked how it made the overall look come across flawless. I highlight this way on my clients with cream products, but I prefer liquid on myself.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this look and hope a few of you give the look a go!

What do you think of this look?

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful makeup look! I have a giveaway going on at my blog enter if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a tutorial on how you do your eye make up and the eyebrows.Love it and if you already have a tutorial sorry im so behind. let me know where i can find it

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected