10/6/16

Review | Buena Skin 100% Pure Shea Butter

Hello my loves!

Today's post is going to be a review on Buena Skin's 100% Pure Shea Butter. A great product that's great for skin, hair and nails.
I've been enjoying this product for the past week and few days. I normally stay away from Shea Butter because they tend to be overly greasy for me. However, this shea butter is amazing! First off, this product shipped with great packaging. The product itself is hard and grainy, but I found that warming it under hot water for a few mins helped to loosen it up. After I was able to loosen up the shea butter I grabbed a bit of it and warmed it in my hands. It melted within minutes and hydrated my hands. It does feel greasy, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The smell is similar to that of play-doh, but not too strong.

I really love this product. I've used on my skin after a shower, on my hair, on my son's hair and on my cuticles. Such a great product. Highly recommend it!

If you're interested in trying this product go grab you one from their Amazon page. You won't regret it!
FTC Disclaimer
I received this product at a discounted price, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected