10/18/16

Review | L'Reve 24K 60 Second Instant Facial Lift Serum

Hello my loves!

Today's post is going to be yet another glorious skincare review. This is on a new product and company for myself. I have never heard of L'Reve Cosmetics so when the opportunity was presented for me to try out a product from them I jumped on the wagon to do so. L'Reve Cosmetics is a Miami based ultra-premium skin care retailer serving discerning consumers worldwide. They specialize in and offer one of the most complete lines of guaranteed effective, luxury skin care products designed to help keep your skin looking healthy and youthful for many years to come.
The product I received is their 60 Second Instant Facial Lift Serum. It retails for $29.95 USD and you get 0.5 fl oz of product in a gorgeous silver and pearl colored thick plastic container. There is a pump that comes covered so there's no accidents. I love the pump! Not only is it flush with the container, but it does not pump alot of product out. Literally, a pea size amount which works great for me.

L'Reve Says
This powerful anti-aging serum is designed to address expression  lines and creases that appear from early signs of aging. These engraved imperfections appear instantly smoothed. Combined with its anti-aging serum is the ideal non-invasive alternate to achieve a more youthful looking appearance.
Claims
  1. Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
  2. Tightens and firms skin while you feel it working
  3. Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles for an enhanced complexion
  4. Get instant results that last 6-8 hours
Directions
Apply to clean skin, using ring finger. Gently smooth and tap a thin layer over facial lines and puffiness under eyes. Do not rub. Keep face expressionless until dry. If white residue is visible, smooth over the area with damp finger or moisturizer.
Ingredients
Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract, Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin.
The serum itself is a clear gel like consistency. It feels pretty cool on the skin and also goes on smooth, but it leaves a sort of sticky residue on my face. It doesn't seem to be a bother though, when applying my moisturizer on top of it. I love how it keeps my skin feeling and looking.
Being that I'm only 25 years old, I don't see a major difference in my skin, but I will say that when I apply it to my smile lines and the small fine lines on my forehead it does a great job at making them look thinner and firming up the skin to keep the lines and wrinkles from forming too badly. Definitely a must for me when I'm not wearing makeup.

If you're interested in buying this product, go to their website and grab yourself a bottle!
FTC Disclaimer
I did receive this product for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not paid to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that everyone leaves. Please don't hesitate to leave one! I love hearing from you :)

Thanks for visiting! <3


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected